Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long does it take an e-check to clear through paypal on ebay?

I have had some problems out of this buyer. She made payment 3 days late only after I said I would leave negative feedback if she didn't pay. Then she sent me an e-check through paypal on July 4th it said the expected clearing date was yesterday. It has not cleared yet. What do I do? Should I wait a little longer?How long does it take an e-check to clear through paypal on ebay?
eChecks take a long time to clear. I've received some that did not clear until the 10th day, though normally it would clear in 7 business days.





If your Paypal account already shows that the echeck has been sent to you though it is waiting for clearance, give the buyer some slack and don't hastily leave negative feedback.How long does it take an e-check to clear through paypal on ebay?
You should get as soon as posible if that happend then there is some thing wong with your computer and echecks.I sould know that becase iv done that like 3 times and I got the echek by the speed of lite!

No comments:

Post a Comment