Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How long does the CRB check take to clear (nhs job)?

I've been waiting for a whole week. How long before I can start. I'm so bored at home with no job.How long does the CRB check take to clear (nhs job)?
My friend was waiting for 2 months for his to clear recently. His was cleared by one department but then when it was passed to another police department it was left sitting on a desk for weeks.You should keep chasing it up with them.How long does the CRB check take to clear (nhs job)?
I sent mine off with the nhs and got it back in exactly a week, depends how busy they are. The CRB I sent off with my college took 3-4 weeks because I sent it off in september which is when most people are renewing them, such as teachers etc.

Report Abuse


  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment