Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have National city. I deposited a check , it has a date its supposed clear which is the same day deposited?

I have National city. I deposited a check before the bank even opened during their walk up hours. it already shows the check was deposited but its not available yet. now it says the money will clear today, the same day deposited. does that mean it will clear today like in the afternoon. my sister does the same thing with her checks sometimes and it clears in the afternoon like at 2 or 3.I have National city. I deposited a check , it has a date its supposed clear which is the same day deposited?
It doesn't mean the check will clear. It means the check will post to your account. Don't know National City's system, but it sounds as if there morning deposits post at the end of their business day. Which would be around 2 or 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment