Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How long does a check really take to clear nowadays?

I'm getting a check from my father in the amount of $7k, its a simple personal check made directly to me, I have CHASE he has some other bank.





Lets say I deliver the check in the middle of the day, how long before I am able to withdraw that amount in cash? (or can I withdraw immediately?)How long does a check really take to clear nowadays?
How long it takes the check to clear and when you can withdraw cash are sometimes two very different questions. Bottom line, your bank has a lot power.





Holds can get very complicated. There are rules the bank has to follow. But if the check clears, the bank doesn't have to let you take the cash until the hold is up. This can be up to 11 business days.





Why not have your dad wire transfer the money to you? This may cost a little bit more but the money will be available right away. Get the wiring instructions from Chase. Your dad will go to his bank and send the wire.How long does a check really take to clear nowadays?
Depending on where you are located and where the check is routed from will determine the length of time to collect on the check. If the bank did not place a hold on the check, the funds will be available immediately, but wait a few days to ensure that the funds did clear. If the bank placed a hold on the item, wait until the hold is released before using the funds. If you don't know the person or company sending you the check, wait 7-10 business days before taking the money out of the bank. That will ensure that the funds are collected and the check is good.
Have you considered making your more money 慰n螜褨n萤? I wanted a loan however I decided to see if I could obtain what I wanted by using the power of YOU TUBE. After a short while I was making enough money to consider ditching my job. You can check it out for yourself here http://ruberd.beylem.com they have a risk free trial. It's loads better making money than borrowing it! Go to the 褧褨t萤 now to see what it's all about - you'll be glad you did!
local cheque - 3 days.


outstration cheque - 1 week...
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment