Saturday, February 27, 2010

I had a stop payment put on a personal check now it is considered bad how do I clear it up after I pay it off?

I wrote a personal check and I had a stop payment put on it. And now the person is saying it is a bad check. I am going to pay the check off and the fees and make good on it. What else do I need to do to clear it off my record.I had a stop payment put on a personal check now it is considered bad how do I clear it up after I pay it off?
if the person reported it..or it tried going thur, then you need to contact telecheck or chexsystems. (dont know there number) You won't be able to write a check in a store until you get that cleared. I dont know the phone numbers, but you can look it up online im sure.I had a stop payment put on a personal check now it is considered bad how do I clear it up after I pay it off?
I don't see how this will adversely effect your ';record'; in any way.
if you put a stop payment on it why are you going to pay it now


who cares what the person is saying that is up to you to stop payment or not


stop payments do not show on your bank records

No comments:

Post a Comment