Friday, February 26, 2010

I mailed a check to the IRS on Tuesday April 15. When will the check clear my bank? My pay goes in Friday.?

In theory, all checks received at a service center are deposited into the nearest Federal Reserve bank the next day at the latest. Once in the banking system, that check is going to move pretty quickly. If you have direct deposit for your paycheck, you should be fine.I mailed a check to the IRS on Tuesday April 15. When will the check clear my bank? My pay goes in Friday.?
If you get paid Friday, like tomorrow you should be good. Figure you stuck it in the mail and it will take a few days to get to the irs office that you sent it to, then they will deposit and it will have to clear your bank.I mailed a check to the IRS on Tuesday April 15. When will the check clear my bank? My pay goes in Friday.?
There pretty fast but I think you will be OK

No comments:

Post a Comment