Saturday, February 27, 2010

About how often do you check, or clear your inbox?

I checked today, and I had 283!About how often do you check, or clear your inbox?
i check it every time i log on. i used to never check my mail and when i did for the first time since i created my account i had 1000 emails!!About how often do you check, or clear your inbox?
I ty to do it daily, but sometimes it can be over a week and then I have the same as you, hundreds to look through.
Everyday
i check it like...every 5 minutes...and i get like 30 a day





i never clear it though
Almost never
everyday, i like to delete all the unwanted/unnecessary crap from it
daily
Hmmm... I have three inboxes...check them once or twice a day. But I never delete anything! :)
i check it everyday and clear it too!!
i check it more than once a day, i have like 5000 or something

No comments:

Post a Comment