Friday, February 26, 2010

I am looking for section 8 housing in CO, but am rejected when the background check is done.How can i clear it

I have the funds to get housing... but am denied when my background check fails due to past issues with landlords. Is there a process to clear my background and get housing?I am looking for section 8 housing in CO, but am rejected when the background check is done.How can i clear it
No, there's nothing that you can do. You are going to have to keep looking until you find a landlord that will accept you, problematic background and all.





Unfortunately, your past is coming back to haunt you.I am looking for section 8 housing in CO, but am rejected when the background check is done.How can i clear it
You apparently have had previous issues with other landlords, and prospective landlords are rejecting you on that basis. Landlords are NOT required to accept any tenant, whether or not Sec 8 assistance is involved. As long as the landlord is not discriminating, he is within his rights to reject your application.





You have created a past with which you now must live.

No comments:

Post a Comment