Friday, February 26, 2010

I have bank of america and I was wondering if anyone knows if they will clear a check on sunday?

Nope. They are open for some hours on Sat. but Sun. is definately a non business day for them. They will not do it.I have bank of america and I was wondering if anyone knows if they will clear a check on sunday?
They can do it even if nonbusiness day. But you must speak to an actualy person if you get lucky a supervisor. i had a check that I needed to be clear and luckily spoke with someone that had power, It was a Sunday and because I sounded panicked and was about to cry the vice president of branch, I found out later she was just taking calls, cleared it right there and then. I don't know if the B of A still has the 7 days 24 hours cs reps because I'm not with them anymore.


But my check was government for about $3000 and very trusted and that's how she decided to clear it. Even if you ask for one, you just have to be lucky that the person feels bad and have the power to take action.I have bank of america and I was wondering if anyone knows if they will clear a check on sunday?
No. You have to wait until tomorrow. If it was direct deposited it might be in there by midnight.
No they will not. It is a non business day.

No comments:

Post a Comment