Friday, February 26, 2010

How to check web page history and how to clear it?

Could you give me some tips that i can use to view my web history and tell me the various steps to clear the history in my


Internet Explorer -7 series which i updated recently?How to check web page history and how to clear it?
Hey,dear~~


I think you should get rid of IE. My friends alway ask me to fix their crazy IE.


But, I tell them IE is not good to use. IE is unstable, error prone, and insecure.


U may often see IE crash like http://0rz.tw/024jV





U should try Firefox. Firefox is a web browser that is basically like Internet Explorer, but it runs 127% faster (you see the pages quicker) and also has a built in spell checker!





Firefox is an open source project, so many enthusiastic programmers trace the source code every day. Thus, firefox has become more and more robust!





Give yourself a nice browsing experience.





More info: http://0rz.tw/cf4b9





Good luck!!!!How to check web page history and how to clear it?
you can check history by pressing ( ctrl + H )


you can clear it indevidualy by right click %26gt; delete .
Delete cookies, passwords, form data, history, and temporary Internet files





Tools %26gt; Delete Browsing History





to view history


control+shift+h
at the section tools

No comments:

Post a Comment