Saturday, February 27, 2010

How long do checks take to clear nowadays? If I write a check at Noon, will it hit my bank account that night

Personal Checks usually take at least 4 business days to clear, unless the other party cashes it at your bank. Then it will clear within 1. I don't think its ever the same dayHow long do checks take to clear nowadays? If I write a check at Noon, will it hit my bank account that night
It depends on your bank, who the store is banking with and what thier BACK DATE policy is. For exaple if you buy jeans from a store that deals with your bank and you bought the item at 11am and the bank deposits your check that night it may hit that night at midnight. And now some banks are back dating the daft from the date you wrote the check, and if there were no funds available that date you get hit a fee
  • hair bands
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment