Friday, February 26, 2010

I wrote a check and I found out it wont clear can I get in trouble for canceling the check?

The check is for my drivers license. I know if I cancel it I just wont have my license any more but I wonder can I get in trouble for canceling it.I wrote a check and I found out it wont clear can I get in trouble for canceling the check?
DMV will try and post it twice, so run down and cover the funds. You do not want to tick off DMV with an NSF notice, as it will cost even more to pay off all the proboems from thisI wrote a check and I found out it wont clear can I get in trouble for canceling the check?
It will be better if you quickly put in some money into the account the check is from.


Put in sufficient for the check not to bounce.
Stopping a check costs about a 60 dollar fee. Just deposit that in your account
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment