Saturday, February 27, 2010

Everytime I try to go on a forum, it always says ';Unable to log in. Check cookie settings'; I clear my cookies?

I tried everything I can do to get on and clear my cookies, but nothing work, what can I do?Everytime I try to go on a forum, it always says ';Unable to log in. Check cookie settings'; I clear my cookies?
yes, enable cookies. As many people think, cookies is not spyware or viruses. They are small data caches that enable some web sites to function properly.Everytime I try to go on a forum, it always says ';Unable to log in. Check cookie settings'; I clear my cookies?
The reason that your favorite site keeps logging you out is because your deleting their cookies!


Cookies from these sites are kinda like crib notes on your password and settings,when you delete them and go on their site they don't know who you are because you deleted their notes on you, so they make you go through the whole process of putting in your password and redoing all your settings?


So stop deleting cookies from sites you trust?
You want to enable cookies, Not clear them.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment