Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long for a check to clear at WaMu?

I want to buy in an auction on ebay, and technically I have enough funds. However, they aren't available yet. I deposited the check at 4pm this afternoon and the auction ends at 11:57pm tonight. The seller wants the winning bidder to pay right away for reasons explained in his auction (leaving early for a bike trip.)





Should I go ahead and bid and hope the funds will clear by tomorrow morning?How long for a check to clear at WaMu?
Since tomorrow is a weekend it won't clear. It takes 3 business days usually to clear. It could be the same for the buyer though. If he deposits the check this weekend it won't clear for three days.How long for a check to clear at WaMu?
It depends on the check if its a paycheck it will go through faster than a personal check. I think 2 business days at least for WaMu
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment