Monday, February 22, 2010

How long does it take for financial aid check to clear?

i have financial aid to pay for college, the rest of it, to pay for books, school stuff, etc. has been sent to my bank account via e-check, said that it was sent today, but i have yet to see any activity in my account, should i be worried since school starts monday and i cant get my books or anything yet?How long does it take for financial aid check to clear?
It should be in a couple of days, your best bet would probably be on Friday!How long does it take for financial aid check to clear?
For scholarship or financial aid questions, I just tell my friends to go to the site http://www.FinancialAidQuick.com and take a look around.Its great starting point with several good sources of info.
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment