Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long does it take for a check to clear at Wal-Mart?

My friend and I are in an argument. She says it takes a couple of days for a check you write at Wal-Mart to show at the bank. I say it goes in overnight since they started the electronic check thing. Who's right? Oh, and btw, my friend and I have the same bank so that's not the difference.How long does it take for a check to clear at Wal-Mart?
USUALLY IT CLEARS RIGHT AWAY WITH THE ELECTRONIC CHECK SINCE IT CHECKS RIGHT AWAY IF YOU HAE THE CORRECT BALANCE IN YOU ACCOUNT. IF IT DOES NOT CLEAR RIGHT AWAY, IT CLEARS BY THE NEXT DAY. (SPEAKING FROM EXPERIANCE)How long does it take for a check to clear at Wal-Mart?
At mine they run it as if it were a debit. Then they print on the check and give it back to you. Silly huh?
one day

No comments:

Post a Comment