Thursday, February 18, 2010

How long does it take for a personal check to clear?

Im opening a new bank account with a check I got today.





The check is for $27,000.000...





How long will it take to clear onto my new bank account?





P.S. THE CHECK IS LOCAL...








Also... I know that sometimes a bank will slowly release some of the funds to you, if this is going to happen, when and how much will I get?








And I dont know if things are different for each state, but I live in North Carolina..How long does it take for a personal check to clear?
Is the check even good?





Go to the bank that issued the check and present it for the cash. That way, you don't have to wait for the funds to be slowly released to you, or to wonder how long it would take to clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment