Thursday, February 18, 2010

How long does it take for a local check to clear?

Im opening a new bank account with a check I got today.





The check is for $27,000.000...





How long will it take to clear onto my new bank account?





P.S. THE CHECK IS LOCAL...








Also... I know that sometimes a bank will slowly release some of the funds to you, if this is going to happen, when and how much will I get?








And I dont know if things are different for each state, but I live in North Carolina..How long does it take for a local check to clear?
I'm in canada so this probably doesnt apply to you, but I can take 1,000.00 out after depositing the check, then they have up to 5 days to clear the check, most times I would just go to the payers bank directly and just cash it.How long does it take for a local check to clear?
That's up to the bank. You'd have to ask them.

No comments:

Post a Comment