Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long does it take for a deposited check to clear ?

I use Bank of America and I deposited my last paycheck on 5-12-07 (Saturday). It still hasn't cleared yet. I need the funds soon and I'm not sure when it will clear. Why does it take so long? I worked @ the same company for 2+ years and had direct deposit from the beginning. Why is it only now that the last check came through it is taking a while?How long does it take for a deposited check to clear ?
It will clear tonight at midnight..





because saturday isn't a business day they usually handle the deposits on the next business day. And it should be in there by 6:30 am tomorrow, but it will clear tonight at midnightHow long does it take for a deposited check to clear ?
Depends on the Bank, but mostly 5-7 days. Just call the bank it was deposited in and they will advise
Banks aren't opened on Saturday or Sunday probably today it will clear, I mean the branch may be open but not the actual Banking system
It depends on your bank 5 business days usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment