Monday, February 22, 2010

Do I have to wait for an irs refund check to clear ?

or can they give it to me there.I have an 500 dollar refund check and only 20 dollars in the bank, can i still cash it in there.Thanx in advance.Do I have to wait for an irs refund check to clear ?
i don't think the irs is broke so the check is good they will cash it for you and will not hold it upDo I have to wait for an irs refund check to clear ?
It depends on your bank. Most banks require you to have enough funds in your account in order to cash a check. However since it is a government check your bank may make an exception to the rule.





Best advice is to either check with your bank or go to a check cashing place, sometimes liquior stores will cash checks for a small fee of course.
yes, there is a waiting period
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment