Thursday, February 11, 2010

How long does it take a personal check to clear?

I have a bill due on tuesday i have the funds to cover it but there are some other bills not yet debited from my account. I get paid on tuesday yet the building my bill is due is closedon tuesday will it be alright to right a check on monday. I plan on making a deposit on tuesdayHow long does it take a personal check to clear?
kiting (writing check base on the come) is a danger game -- just be prepare to caught up nsf in case something goes wrong!!!How long does it take a personal check to clear?
Depends on how fast the person you are writing the check to cashes it. When I pay my rent at my office, the DAY they get it, they must have a pipeline to my checking account, because it comes out the same day! Most other things it does take 48 hours. So, if I write a check on Monday, normally Wednesday it will present itself at the bank for payment. I would say you should be ok, but every situation is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment