Thursday, February 18, 2010

How long does a check take to clear my bank account at Walmart?

Walmart does electronic checks when you give them to the cashier, does anyone know how long a echeck will take to post to my bank account?How long does a check take to clear my bank account at Walmart?
I have had it clear my bank in a matter of a few seconds, and then the next time it can take a day or two. It all depends on how busy their computer system is.How long does a check take to clear my bank account at Walmart?
our Walmart in Michigan does it as an automatic debit - so it is taken out of your bank when you cash out.
Sometimes within 24 hours.
Probably 3 days
No more than 5 days but most of the time they will tell you 10 working days.
It is almost instant at my bank. Just like a debit card.
It will clear tonight for sure.
Most of the time it is the same as a debit.


instant...
my company does it and it clears in 3-5 seconds...

No comments:

Post a Comment