Thursday, February 18, 2010

How long does it take for a personal out of state check to clear my bank account?

Check your bank's policy. One of my banks puts a hold on an out of state check for 5 business days before making funds available. My other bank is 2 days.How long does it take for a personal out of state check to clear my bank account?
Only HOURS. It's done electronically now.How long does it take for a personal out of state check to clear my bank account?
3-5 days.
3 to 7 business days. Sometimes as fast as overnight but usually at least 3 days
It depends. Anywhere from 1-10 days depending on your past relationship with the bank. Ask your bank before depositing it. Sometimes they can even call the other bank and verify the fund, which would experdite the process (my bank did that once after I nagged them. But it was also my own out of state account.)
depends on many things; sometimes, 3-5 days, but I've seen checks take 2-3 weeks
They usually say give it 7-10 days.
  • sunburn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment